Here you go
- Building infrastructure manually by point and click means you lose integrity between environmens , deployment and testing aspects of application becames harder.
- Unable to demonstrate that Dev, Test , Integration , Staging and production are configured in same way because humans are generally not very good in repetitive tasks rather they are innovator’s.
- Turn around time to build new infrastructure is longer, error prone and most of the time it can be expensive.
- Without infrastructure as Code, its unrealistic to have continuous delivery in practice within the team where you can deliver business value in short time.
- You will benefit with one source of truth for all your infrastructure across the environments.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article. This is written in London underground train standing in the crowd thinking about continuous delivery.